Deltaform 304 Stainless Steel 316 Stainless Steel Pregalvanized HDG(Hot Dip Galvanized) Sectional Water Storage Tanks
Deltaform Sectional Water Storage Tanks are an engineering solution for indoor applications, even there is no working space requirement around the tank. Pieces of the tank could be easily carried to working place then installed.
ESİNOKS Deltaform Water Storage Tanks consist of formed side, corner modules and flat base and roof modules. All parts are internally flanged.
Side modules are in ½ cylindirical and corner modules are ¾ cyclindirical shapes. All pieces installed with bolts and nuts.
- Since bolts and nuts of the tank’s panels are inside of the tanks (internally flanged), Installation space is not required around the tank which enables space efficiency.
- Deltaform Steel Sectional Water Tanks are leakproof because of EPDM sealants adapted between the parts. Installation of the tanks is very practical, tanks can be disassembled and carried to an other location.
- Deltaform Steel Water Storage Tanks; Do not keep dirt on surface, do not allow bacterias and algea growing because they don’t transmit sunlight.
- Because of man-way access fitted on one of side modules, claning and maintanence could be done easily.
- Design and quantity of internal bracings changes according to dimesions of the tanks.
Thickness of the steel modules are from 1,2 mm to 3 mm.
- Hot dip galvanized Carbon steel (Galvanize coating is done, according to EN ISO 1461 )
- AISI 304 (EN 1.4301)
- AISI 316 (EN 1.4401)
If given detail (by Esinoks) for concrete base foundation is done, tank could be drained completely.
All of fittings are welded/adapted on the panels in Esinoks’ factory. Fittings locations and sizes are defined by customers
Options could be negotiated during the price offer period.